A Change is Gonna Come Pt. 02

"Damn it Damon. When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it without complaining. I have a good mind to spank your ass again."

"But honey, I wasn't complaining. I was just..."

"Shut the fuck up and do it."

Sighing, I went back to the bathroom and prepared to shave my entire body. My wife (who shall still remain nameless) expects to get laid tonight by our neighbor's lover. But that is only going to happen if I suck his cock first. He insisted on the husbands complete surrender.

Now I was never a homophobe but I never had the thought that I'd be kneeling in front of a black man and asking if I could suck his cock. Not until now anyway.

Our boring marriage had become one that was quickly changing from a mutual partnership to a female led relationship. Some of the changes were a turn on, others, not so much.

My wife had been working on me all week. She has denied me orgasms but has dressed provocatively as her new BFF Cindy recommended. She had me go down on her newly shaved pussy as she talked about having a real man's cock in her soon.

She has also asserted herself taking charge and basically becoming very dominant with me.

I was to be naked at all times when home and she made me a "honey do" list of the daily chores I had to complete each day. Preparing dinner, house cleaning, crap like that which had to meet her exacting standards.

I have to admit that she scares me a little. That first bare bottom spanking I got because she thought I was rude, because I complained after our server spilled water on me was eye opening. Having to strip completely and lay across her lap as she taught me not to disrespect women regardless of the situation, she convinced me that she was in fact in charge.

I was in real tears and squirming after she used a thin leather strap on me until I pledged to respect all women and obey her without question.

After that session I was putty in her hands. I didn't so much agree to let her fuck Wayne. I just came to the conclusion that it was going to happen regardless of how I felt. I did half-heartedly agree to ask him to let me suck him though. But shaving my body was a surprise and I suspected that Cindy was the culprit behind my wife's idea. Her reasoning was equally demeaning to me, saying that when I earned my panties, the hair would make me look ridiculous.

Of course I could have said no. I could have issued an ultimatum which might have ended our marriage. The truth is that my wife was becoming a very different person. Her sessions with Cindy had made her more confident of herself. Her style of dress became sexier and to be honest, I liked her being in charge. The is something arousing about being naked around her while she is fully dressed and making fun of my little dick and all the while complaining about my lack of performance.

Say what you will. This life-style isn't for everybody I know. For me, however, the changes in my wife I found positive. As much as she changed, i was changing too.

I'd never thought of myself as a submissive guy. I never thought I'd go along with my wife having sex with another man either. She said I owed it to her, that she deserved to feel like a well satisfied woman. And loving her as I do, I felt she was right.

The idea of watching her take a big, a much bigger cock than mine was exciting. I never gave it much thought that johnnie and Cindy would be there to witness it all. That was a foregone conclusion. And what the hell. If johnnie could suck a cock, I could too. I mean I'm just as capable as he is.

The after-shave lotion stung my anus and balls but not as bad as my wife's strap. Going to my underwear drawer I found it empty.

"Dear," I cried out. "Where are my shorts?"

"You won't need them after tonight Damon. Besides, once we cross the street you'll have less to take off before you enter Cindy's house."

"You mean Cindy's and johnnie's."

"Silly boi. Have you learned nothing this week?"

"Got it dear. Sorry for the slip."

Standing at the door at Cindy's house, my wife said it would really be embarrassing to me if she had to redden my bottom for all to see.

"God damn it Damon. I said strip. Do it now."

"Right here on the porch? Someone might see me."

"So now you're ashamed of that tiny dick? You had no problem showing it to me for the last twenty years. Let them see what I've had to suffer with all this time. Strip."

When I was fully naked she began to play with my dick. I grew hard in her hand and had a boner sticking out as the door opened and johnnie in his panties invited us in.

"Hi Damon and Ma'am. We're so happy you could join us. I see Damon is already for this evening's events. johnnie said sweetly.

johnnie was staring at my erection. "Did you shave for me?"

When I didn't answer right away my wife slapped my bottom.

"Er, ah, yes johnnie. I shaved for you."

"Great. It looks nice that way. We're down on the boat. Follow me."

The sun was behind the trees and would be setting soon. I followed my wife who was trailing johnnie. She was wearing the shortest, tightest shorts I'd ever seen her in. Her round ass jiggled which made me keep my hard on. She wore no bra under her halter top. Seeing her dressed so provocatively, ready to give her body to another man filled me with mixed emotions. I wanted to see it happen, and I didn't want to lose her to a big cock. I was torn. My stomach in knots.

There were many things I could have done had I chose to, but what I wanted, what I knew would make my wife happy would be for me to acquiesce. More than merely surrendering though, I pumped myself up with false bravado, determined to show her I can be what she wants me to be. I would be more than just her husband going along to get along. I would put forth my best effort for both my wife and Wayne.

And there he was. Wayne was sprawled out in a deck chair wearing a speedo and a Guayabera shirt that was fully opened. Even from 15 feet away I could see the bulge of his big cock. It did nothing to diminish my erection. I licked my lips in nervous anticipation.

Cindy came our of the cabin wearing only a thong bottom bathing suit. Her breasts were everything I'd imagined. I wondered if they were implants but knew better than to ask.

I watched johnnie's wife remove my wife's halter top. My wife is older than Cindy and her breasts sagged a bit. Gravity is a motherfucker.

Cindy took her hand and brought her over to Wayne. "Sir, here she is, just as you wanted."

Wayne looked bored. He'd been in this situation before. To him, my wife was just another white house wife who'd suffered for years while her under endowed husband left her wanting more.

I watched has he had her turn around. My dick throbbed when he grabbed her ass. "Lose those shorts girl," he said fully expecting her to comply.

My wife quickly removed her last garment and stood in front of Wayne completely naked.

Looking past my wife, Wayne eyed me. Grinning at my little dick he looked at my wife and asked, "Your boi ready to convince me?"

"He'd better be."

Part of me wanted to run away. I was terrified. All my bravado had suddenly vanished. I was about to become a cock sucker. Worse, sucking the cock of the man who would then fuck my wife while others watched would diminish me forever. Not only in their eyes but my own as well.

johnnie sensed my growing fears. Coming up behind me, he whispered," Go to him Damon. Don't be afraid. You'll be much happier after you accept who you really are."

He took my hand, leading to Wayne. My naked wife moved beside the sitting man. "Sir, this is Damon," johnnie introduced me. "He has something he wants to ask you."

My mouth was dry. I looked at my wife. She was staring at me intently, waiting. I looked at Wayne. johnnie was prodding me. "Go on Damon. Don't keep him waiting."

I looked over at Cindy who was smiling at my discomfort and getting it all on video.

That pissed me off. Taking a deep breath, I looked at her defiantly and then spoke the words I never thought would come out of my mouth. "Sir, it would please me if you would allow me to suck your cock to show you that I want you to fuck my wife."

johnnie placed a towel between Wayne's feet. Wayne stood up. It took me a few seconds to realize what I had to do next.

With my mind on auto-pilot, I moved between Wayne's legs, knelt on the towel and looked up at him for permission.

"Well, get on with it," he smirked.

I pulled down on the waist band of his speedo and felt his taut buttocks as I slid it down his ass and legs. I shivered at my first feel of his warm smooth skin.

His cock hung almost to mid-thigh and was so very thick. I saw my wife whisper something in his ear and Wayne smiled and nodded his agreement.

When he stepped out of his suit I reached for his cock but was stopped by my wife. "Damon, stand up in front of Wayne."

I did as told.

My wife then moved so she was standing beside us. In her right hand she took my still hard dick. In her left, she took hold of Wayne's big black cock. Holding both out, the head of his cock was touching my tummy and mine barely went past the plum shaped head of his. This brought laughter from my wife, Cindy, and most of all, Wayne.

"See what I've had to put up with for all those years? Do you see why i no longer consider you a man Damon?"

With his hand guiding me back to my knees, he said, still chuckling, "See why she came to me?"

He stood there, his arm around my wife watching me. I raised his cock and swallowed before crossing the point of no return. I licked the length up and down while keeping eye contact with Wayne.

My ears burned hearing Cindy applaud and say, "There's a cock sucker in every little dicked white boi."

I jacked his cock gently and licked his scrotum.

"That's it Damon. Suck his balls you little faggot," my own wife urged.

Wayne grew hard and I went back to his cock. Looking at he and my wife, I took the head between my lips and tasted his leakage. Strong, tangy, pungent, I knew in that instant that sucking his cock wasn't something I should fear. This was a man's man. A real man. Not some little pink dicked dude like me pretending I was manly.

A feeling came over me. All of a sudden it felt natural to have his cock in my mouth. To pay my respect to it, lavish with licks and kisses.

Wayne pulled his cock out of my mouth and began slapping my face with it. "Tell me what you are boi. Tell us all what you are, what you want. Tell the camera too faggot."

"Oh God sir, please," I begged. "I'm a cock sucker. Your cock sucker sir. Please let me be your cock sucker."

Laughter filled the cockpit. I didn't care. Lust had taken over my senses. Wayne wanted my complete capitulation and I gave it to him.

"You gonna fuck my bitch boi? You gonna dirty up my new whore with your weak assed spunk?"

"Oh no sir. I promise I won't."

The look of triumph was on Wayne's and my wife's faces.

I wasn't beaten. Far from from it. As Wayne fed me his manhood and robbed me of mine, I celebrated my rebirth as a submissive cock sucker. All that was left was for me to earn my panties.

That ceremony happened later that evening. After Wayne was satisfied that I would join johnnie as his cock sucking cuckold, he took my wife to the cabin.

Cindy filmed my wife losing her virginity for the second time. Wayne's cock touched her in places mine would never reach. I heard my bride, my love, tell her man that her pussy now belonged to him. I heard her tell him she'd do anything for him, fuck his friends, appear in fuck flicks. Anything, just as long he he gave her his cock.

"What if I turned you out bitch? What if I wanted you to whore for me?"

Her head flopping side to side as another orgasm overtook her, my wife begged him to pimp her out. "Only to black men Wayne," she said crying."

Knowing he had taken her from me and made her his, Wayne filled her with his seed.

I dutifully sucked his cum from my wife's well fucked pussy and cleaned that beautiful specimen of a real man's cock. I was no longer concerned with my being on video. I didn't care who might see me groveling pathetically, gratefully sucking a cock.

As Wayne lay back on the bunk allowing me access to his crotch I was filled with emotion. I hiked his legs up and lowered my face to his ass.

I earned my panties that night after tongue fucking his anus for him while Cindy captured it all on video.

We stayed over that night, going up to Cindy's house. johnnie had his arm around me and I held him close as we made our way up the stairs.

We watched our wives usher Wayne into Cindy's bedroom and the door close.

"I'm so proud of you Damon," johnnie smiled. He put his arms around my neck and brought his face close to mine.

I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too. We kissed, our tongues meeting for the first time. I held his generous bottom and lifted him.

johnnie squealed in delight and wrapped his legs around my waist. We kissed like teenagers and I could feel his little dick against my tummy through the soft panty he was wearing.

Slumping to the floor, we moved into a 69 and sucked each other off slowly as we listened to the wails and moans of our satisfied wives being fulfilled as women.

Your comments and emails are welcomed.

https://pinterest.ie/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.nz/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.dk/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.co.at/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.be/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.com.bo/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.nl/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.pe/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.th/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.com.vn/cianipharco/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Horny Wife

A Few Years Later